Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Someone Help Me Out Here

I'm not what one would call high fashion. That's a gross understatement. So that would explain
  1. Why I haven't shopped at Victoria Secrets in like 10 years.
  2. Why, even though my baby is 16 months old, I'm just now retiring the nursing bras
  3. Why I don't know what this is. "This" being the handy pocket on the interior my my new VS bra, which just came in the mail today.


I'm thinking how odd of an idea, to put a pocket inside your bra so you never have to worry about your money getting all disgusting before you hand it to a cashier. Safe keeping, right?

So, ladies (and whatever creepy dudes are fascinated by this one), am I right?


The Breast Cancer Site

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I'm thinking that those pockets actually house thin a thin pad so your nipple won't show through. The pocket is so you can re adjust the pad when you wash it? That's at least how my bathing suits work. But, I think it could totally double as a secret compartment to keep your treasures!

Andrea said...

Oh dear, you need to get out more!! LOL!!

I am with Nette. Or they could be to slide in a little enhancer!!

Remember those water bras?? I never had one, but while in HS I always wanted one. Sigh...:)

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not high fashion either.

Minnie said...

Mine have them but also come with the "enhancement" pouch as well.

I never thought of using it for additional coverage as Nette suggests.

And for all the shopping you do...I'm shocked!

Laura said...

Well, if you notice, all of my shopping is done for my kids or the house. Sadly I don't often take the time to shop for myself. Which is what I'm trying to do now, since my clothes are falling off of me! YAY!!

I'll have to go shop for that enhancement pouch now, since breastfeeding has left me, uh, with less than desirable size. LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL! Yeah I'm agreeing with the ladies who say that's for your cutlets. Not the chicken kind either.

Amanda said...

DUH......it's to make those saggy ole droopy things look fantabulous with some inserts!!!! Hellllooo!!!

We are NOT that OLD!!! Ding Dong!!! :o)

Unknown said...

I have no comment to leave for this post exept this one thing: I have no comment.

Anonymous said...

ha ha!!!
those pockets are for "enhancers" in case you want to look a little fuller :)

but hey... i never thought about using it as a money holder! that is a great idea!!!!