Unfortunately I've been plagued with much crap again this week. And by crap, I mean like the whole washing-machine-broken-while-puke-piles-up crap. Only now I have a new washer (yay!), and just when I thought things were looking up, I now have two morekids moaning and clutching their tummies.
There is an upside, though. I left tonight to go do some shopping, meet a friend for some cold stone (which didn't kill my diet, by the way--hehe) and get Ashley from dance. On the way home I called to check in with hubs, who informed me the dog barfed. Three times.
Who knew dogs could catch a stomach bug? Who cares, as long as I didn't have to clean it up? HeHeHe
3 comments:
Aww! I'm not a fan of dog puke, although I think I'll take it over dog poop any day! haha
enough of the vomit already! i hope all gets well soon and that van starts to smell normal again.
so where are the washer pics?
Is your hubby a big baby when he gets sick?
The dog puked while I was gone last week too.....but it was still there when I got home! :)
Post a Comment