I'm telling you guys, my sick rule is totally justified. You can make fun of me all you like, but my oldest son is just like my brother, and well, I know all about dealing with my brother!
Christopher has been sick the past few days, and it's been pitiful. I had to take the kids into Walgreens to get him some more medicine, and Jacob didn't want to go it. So when we pulled up into the parking lot, and I said, "Ok, guys, hop out!", he pretended to be asleep. At least he didn't completely insult me by fake snoring! I just said, "Hey, you, FAKER!! Get out!!"
And out he went. So we go inside the store, and the entire time we were in there, he was clutching his stomach, and moaning, "Oooooohhh mom, my stomach and my head hurt sooo bad. I've got what Christopher has. I need to go hoooomme!"
Fast forward through me ignoring him, (which didn't start until I felt his head and determined he was fine) and doing a darn good job pretending I couldn't hear any of the whining. When we were finishing up, he says, "Can I push the buggy?" SURE! So he booger pushed the cart and was so happy. He was happy all the way home, and even once we got home!
So for all you doubter of the rule, know this: I am Smart!
No comments:
Post a Comment