Why is that? I don't get it. Why do men have all these freedoms? It's a real sore subject here. Why can my husband just come home and then just walk back outside when ever he wants, with out saying a word? Why is that? If I did that, the house would get turned upside down. And then the kids would probably be left alone because my husband would leave not knowing I wasn't there. I hate men freedoms. I want some.
I hope you and your baby girl get some naps in today and you both get to feeling better.
I'd let you borrow my husband but he's MINE, all MINE. He's so good about getting the baby when he cries in the middle of the night. He even scrubbed the toilet this morning!! I love him to death.
4 comments:
Why is that? I don't get it. Why do men have all these freedoms? It's a real sore subject here. Why can my husband just come home and then just walk back outside when ever he wants, with out saying a word? Why is that? If I did that, the house would get turned upside down. And then the kids would probably be left alone because my husband would leave not knowing I wasn't there. I hate men freedoms. I want some.
I hope you and your baby girl get some naps in today and you both get to feeling better.
That's funny, sort of. Poor thing. I'm blessed. Whenever my kids are sick they go straight to Daddy. They don't usually wake me up. Yes!
I'd let you borrow my husband but he's MINE, all MINE. He's so good about getting the baby when he cries in the middle of the night. He even scrubbed the toilet this morning!! I love him to death.
Dang lady, that sounds rough. I hope you both get feeling better.
Post a Comment