Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FB Freakiness

You know, no matter how nice you try to be to people, there are always those that surprise you. Like the old lady at Target. She looks like a nice checkout lady. She sort of acts like one, and so I go through her line out of necessity, b/c there are no others open, and she treats me and my coupons like I'm stealing. Seriously! The "wags hags" aren't much better either!

And take my son. I am the nicest mommy in the whole wide world. And when it's time to do something fun, I am slapped with rudeness! Like, "Hey babe, it's time to go to the water park today!" And he's all, "UNGH! I don't WANT to do that. I want to stay home and sit in the corner and get grounded for throwing my shoe at the wall."

And then there's the FWD (freaky weird dude) on fb. Really. A dude that I've got like 30 friends in common with...yeah, so he asks to be my friend. And I checked with my other friend, and asked her specifically, "He's not a freaky weird stalker dude, now is he?" And she said specifically, "No! lol, He's cool!"

So I add the dude. Now, apparently he's married, has kids, in church, secretary for the Bishop...doesn't sound bad, right? Yeah. Until he found out I lost a buttload of weight. And now he's all, "Oh, the men in your ward are sooo lucky, and your husband is too." And "If you came to my ward, I'd have to sit on the stand that day so I could stare in your general direction." And the straw that broke the camel's back? I took one of the goofy little quizzes and this specific one was called, "Which sexy lady are you?" (BTW, I'm Marilyn Monroe...) and he was all "No comment."

Why would you freaking feel the need to comment to that? UGH! I deleted it, and he reposted it!

Thank goodness for facebook's fantastic block feature. So now he can search for my name and I never show up. And he can look at my friend's friends lists and I don't show up, and even when I post to my friends wall, and he's a friend too, he can't see what I've posted! YEE HAW!!!

Because it doesn't matter how hot I might be, FWDs just need. To. Go!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's this dude's wife? ugh, pervs.

Anonymous said...

is this the jason h. dude? i thought he was your brother or something b/c he was coming off a little too friendly (freaky) for just a male friend.

Andrea said...

yeah, really freaky weird dude!! Gross, I would have blocked him too. I had some strange guy do that to me too, I blocked him. He had gone to the same college as me, and was really weird. So he got deleted.

Kids are so appreciative!! And the water park is open???

The Caple Crew said...

ew creepy! Ya I wanna know where the wife is with all this going on! I actually had a FRIEND from high school make a weird comment to me the other day and I decided that if he makes another weird comment i am blocking his arse!