Sydney loves to sing the Wheels on the Bus. We've been singing the song during the daytime right before her naps, and she LOVES to do the "mommy on the bus says shh shh shh..."
We sat down tonight to show daddy, because, being the fantastic wife I am, I realized that dear daddy had not had the opportunity to see his angel perform.
We settled down on the floor with baby in my lap facing me, and no sooner did I start singing "the wheels on the bus go round and round" did that baby reach out with both hands and, well, gave her mommy a big ol squeeze.
I didn't pay any attention to it, and kept singing, and abruptly quit when I realized what hubs was singing.
"The headlights on the bus..."
He was laughing too hard to finish, but the punch he received in the arm sure snuffed out that laughter! Brat.
2 comments:
I am pretty sure tea just came flying out my nose.
LOL! I'm literally dying here.
Hilarious! That's one of my kid's favorite songs, and now I know I'll have to add in that verse. When I told him your story, though, my husband wanted to know — what exactly do the headlights do? :)
Post a Comment