oh wow!
I didn't recognize her when I picked her up after the "grooming" if you want to call it grooming. Well at least she won't get any of those burr things caught in her hair.
Oh my goodness! I hope it grows back normal!! Poor dog, she didn't look good green?? LOL!!
The word "rat" keeps coming to mind. But hey, at least it's not shedding now, right? or snowing for the poor little thing.
yikes, poor dog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh wow!
I didn't recognize her when I picked her up after the "grooming" if you want to call it grooming. Well at least she won't get any of those burr things caught in her hair.
Oh my goodness! I hope it grows back normal!! Poor dog, she didn't look good green?? LOL!!
The word "rat" keeps coming to mind. But hey, at least it's not shedding now, right? or snowing for the poor little thing.
yikes, poor dog!
Post a Comment