Friday, May 15, 2009

A Game For You

Let's have a guessing game. Who can tell me what all these things have in common? (Nina, you don't count!)

Air pump
pill box
swimsuit coverup
my underwear
my green camisole
screwdrivers
my ipod
my new nail polish
a pile of Forbes magazines
a pile of Womans Day magazines
a Victoria Secret Catalog
a Home Finder book
Aquafresh whitening trays
a lightbulb covered in yellow and pink clay.

First one who gets it MIGHT get a prize...if I ever get around to it...and I don't have to mail it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

another burglary? altho, what's w/ the lightbulb covered in clay?

or, great bargains? if so, i want to know how to get cheap g's.

i give up.

Be A Saint said...

things one of your kids got into today!!

LaceyPatterson said...

Sydney

The Sanford Family said...

What one of your children packed into a suitcase and threatened to run away.

Andrea said...

Oh, there are some good guesses. I am going to go with.....things you found in your van while cleaning it out. Yes, you never know what is in the back seat!! LOL

Lisa said...

Can I "guess" even though I already know the answer? I would love a prize!