I have seriously forgotten all about blogging lately, and I don't have a really good excuse for it either. Yes the kids aren't in school yet, but they spent the week last week at my mom's house, and this week hasn't been particularly crazy either. Well, aside from the hordes of kids descending on my house, anyway. But then, they're just kids. Put em all in a room with a playstation and pizza, and I can do whatever I want for however long I want!
I have recently upgraded my crappy razor phone to an iphone. Yikes! Technology! I know! I usually carry a PDA around, and it's my lifeline during the busy school year. But the one I had has a problem with it, and of course it's not covered under the warranty. So there went my loyalty. Out the door to the Best Buy to get an iphone. And it's fun!
That's where my bloggy time went. Now, rather than sitting down and reading blogs, commenting on blogs, updating my blog, exploring new blogs...all the time wasting activities that blogging offers you, I sit down to waste time with the phone. It's awesome! I have games and music and pictures and everything I could want right there in the back pocket of my jeans.
It's like having my own handheld gaming device. Beats the heck out of a DS anyday!
And lately, my game has been the Price is Right. So when you think to yourself, "Wow, Laura hasn't blogged in awhile!" you know why. It's because I'm laying across my bed, feet up in the air, instructing an old lady named Ethel on what to bid on Contestants Row so she can advance to play plinko. How great is that!
4 comments:
OOOOOOOOOH, yes, I'm a HUGE Price is Right Fan! and I'm pretty good at prices too.......until now, with all these coupons, I can't remember the REAL prices of things! :)
Well I'm glad to hear you're okay, but I miss your updates.
Hey former McD's high-school co-worker. I have just consolidated all of my random blogs onto blogger and saw you have one so "hey" fellow blogger and mommy! How is life? Oh, nevermind, I'll keep up with your blog and find out! :o)
Oh you are going to love your iphone!! It's so fun!! And they are a lot tougher than you think!!
I have been a blogger slacker too!! I used to post every day and now I am lucky to post three times a week!
Post a Comment