Excuse Me, Please
- My computer caught a virus that seized it up and even the computer man can't fix it.
- I had to build bar stools.
- It's just too freakin cold to do anything!
- Hey, I'm a workin woman now. (Like answering phones and filing qualifies as work more than poopy diapers and mopping floors does.)
- I woke up to a 25 degree morning with no electricity and 6 people to get ready and out the door in an hour. Without even a blow dryer to help me out!
- I had to spend 3 days holed up in a suite with no internet in Houston with a sexy man. It was our anniversary, afterall!
- My purpose in blogging is to entertain with stories of my family. Does this mean I have to be entertained by them too?
- I'm still working on my Christmas cards. Priorities!
- Sick kids, sick spouse, sick dog. But not me. I got to go to work! YaHOO!
- Oh, and did I mention the unpotty-trained 2 year old who can lock me out of bedrooms/bathooms now? And how I don't have a key, and I stink at using a screwdriver? And how she laughs at me fussing at her to open the door?
No comments:
Post a Comment