Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why I LOVE Google

I can't say things ever get boring around my house. Tonight, as I was settling in with my squid--who, by the way, was sporting a tutu, tiara and zebra striped slippers along with her jammies--I was interrupted by a ruckus out in the hall.

So I did what any loving mother would do--I ignored the child who should have been asleep in the hopes that his daddy would intervene. And yes, this was despite hearing the phrase "really painful."

It wasn't until I heard the really loud, serious "OWWWWWWWWWW" that I got concerned and made my way to the bathroom where the noise was coming from.

Can you imagine my reaction as I rushed in, thinking my child was really sick, and was confronted with this?


Thank goodness for google--the greatest resource ever--for educating us on the effects of rubbing alcohol on silly putty.

And Steven says if Santa ever brings silly putty again, Santa's going to EAT it. Do ya think Steven realizes that HE is Santa?


No comments: