Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Almost Time to Clean the Gun!

I have a cute 2 year old. Actually, I know for a fact I have the cutest 2 year old ever. And she's even cuter when you add in her spunk. She truely thinks she is as royal as Cinderella is, and that she rules our castle with a mixture of the stepsisters' bossiness and Cinderella's loveliness.

So I wasn't totally surprised when, in getting ready for school this morning, she scoffed at the cute red warmup suit I pulled out of the closet for her and demanded, "I want a pree-tty dress!"

So to school we went, in the totally adorable jumper dress and mary jane shoes. A sweet picture I will never forget.

However, even more than that, I will never forget picking up her royal heiney too. She pranced out of the classroom with her teacher in tow, who informed me that she has loads of "beaus." In fact, it seems that most of the little boys are as enchanted with my princess as she is with playing princess. So enchanted that they keep kissing her. Right. Smack. On the LIPS.

And I'm ok! My baby is kissing boys, but you can congratulate me on keeping my cool. I'm so cool, in fact, that I'm able to keep my concentration on shopping for hubs' birthday next month! I'm leaning towards a shotgun. You know, for hunting.......

No comments: