Did you see that Laura has finally surfaced? She must be in a good adventurous mood. Because if she were not, she'd be roaring straight for us, a huge cat 5 hitting dead on southwest Louisiana.
Instead, she's moseying on to England! England? What's that about? Like England ever gets any tropical weather. Isn't it too cold up there for that?
Steven send me a msg this morning about it. His comment was, "Strange one, that Laura."
Thanks, hon. But really, Laura wanted me to have that dog so bad she didn't want to mess it up by coming here and ruining my pick up day.
Which is on Friday, by the way. She'll arrive in B.R. on Wed., get checked by the Mike the Tiger vet(!) on Thursday and get to come home on Friday. There is beaucoup excitement here. Well, from most of us, anyway.
And we're still thinking of names. Ashley's request is a french name. Like Zoe, Chloe or Sophie. We've also thought of Daisy, Ellie and Lola. And my new one for today is Addy.
Here's why I like Addy. Steven would like to name the dog "Dog Go Away." One suggestion, then, was to name her Adios. So Addy. Then his other suggestion was "Absent." Abby.
I like it.
But the real question is, do I live in a democracy? Am I brave enough to leave this task to my kids? Are my persuasion talents strong enough to work?
Any other suggestions? BTW, Lacey is my cousins name! Really, I can't name a DOG after her!
7 comments:
When I saw her picture, the first thing I thought of was Mitzy. You could also do Gabby. "Go Away Beast"
:)
Poor Steven! It is a cute dog though!! Good luck with the potty training!!! :o)
LOL, Erin is funny!! Her comments always make me laugh.
I like a french name too. Is there some kind of LSU tiger name for her?? THere has got to be. You could call her Tiger. or Lucy which has nothing to do with LSU but just popped into my head.
I still like Joli, it's pretty in french.
How about Lucy? She looks like a Lucy.
I like Lucy a lot, but I don't think we'll use that one. Long story short, we aaalllllmost took a dog named Lucy, and it's Lucy's "mom" who is our good friend who is helping us out with this one. So, yeah, we'll probably not go with that. I like Lola as a good second choice to Lucy. But Ashley says, NO WAY!!
We let Colby name our dog, and his registered name is "Hercules the Great Bambino Butler" Colby loves the movie the Sandlot, and the dog in the movie was hercules, and they talked about Babe Ruth the Great Bambino all the time.
I got one... don't name it. In fact, don't get the dog.
Post a Comment